Thursday, April 14, 2011

Enlighten my ass!



Nothing racist or bias about this statement, "Everyone has his or her own prejudice about others from different ethnic backgrounds, as well as race, and there is a reason for that."  However, there might be something odd about my next statement. The reason why (prejudice, racist, ... exist), in my opinion, cannot be better expressed then to simply state the obvious, "white men." This classification of humans are solely responsible for the one thing that people all over the world have suffered from for a millennium. Is it so hard to admit that the power to negatively influence the entire world to produce a kind of evil, such as racist and prejudice thoughts on the sub-conscience level, was in the hands of men - if I were German, I would use this phrase - without "Maximale Pigmentierung;" the term used to refer to people of color (black, African American) which means "maximum pigmentation." I find it funny, on the account that I can laugh at something that sounds as silly as that. Honestly, where is the black historian, or famous African to validate my statement. Hell, where is the famous white guy to set history straight, or take a stand and say, "Mr. Harlee, you are absolutely correct. But the only problem with being correct is that no one will admit to that, and the black community will refuse to except that a man that shares the same pigmentation as I had ever had that sort of power." Well I'll be damned to that place we like to refer to as hell (A place regarded in various religions as a spiritual realm of evil and suffering), if I am the only one to have ever thought to state this out loud, or even to publish it on the web.

Well even without the back-up of someone famous, I would like to take a stand for myself. When we look at today's society, it is quite simple to obtain some form of power. It doesn't matter what race or ethnic background you belong to. Am I correct for stating that fact? I would like to think yes. If we think about the power authorities have, for example the police, these "lawful" figures literally wield the proper resources to exploit society "if" they wanted to. To be more clear, an officer of the law has the support of not only the majority of our society (referring to the US), but also the support of the judicial branch of our government. It is in most cases "one-sided" when fighting any representation of the law. Again, am I correct for stating this fact? I surely hope so.

Now, this is a perfect time to ask the question that I have been waiting to. How do we fight the power? How do we overcome something that seems impossible to undo, without creating a scene of violence - which the majority in our collective societies around the world, like to view any act of violence as just plain violence, and not standing up for one's self. But, my dear friends & readers, I want to stop being so obscure with these statements, and state clearly that the term power in which I have been referring to, is the same power that has been used to create a division amongst the human race worldwide. And I would like your opinions on how we can start to undo this atrocity that has been imposed on us all (racism, prejudice, ...).

No comments: