Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sh!t could be Worse

Hello my fannaroos, does that make sense? No, it doesn't...does it? It's like a cross between a kangaroo, and you guys the fans. That was just a break down for those who thought it wa retarded (i'm just saying, it is).

Okay ~ Anyway, I wanted to get to the point. I have recently been going through a crises - no, not final weeks (took this sem. off), and no not girl problems ("got 99 problems and a b*..." no, again okay). It's just that for all of you viewers to my blog out there, I have been struggling to find the right title. It was originally called "Real Talk." That to me, sounded so unique and great for the things I wanted to talk about, however, I did a search in google (yesterday, now seeing as it's 1 in the morning), and it just occured to me ~ that's sort of a popular phrase, and everyone is using it. In fact, there are a lot of other blogs that carry this title, and similar titles (sorry, no link for you today). I have recently changed it several times. Some names have been: Lets talk, Hit me up, and the current one Sh!t Could be Worse (actually, that one sounds good, but it has the word sh*t in it). For now it's going to alternate between Did You Know and the previous until further notice.

So it might be funny, to come back one day when you are checking out the latest update, like this yall(in a southern accent), and ask yourself "why does the name change every 2 days." I promise you it's not because I am challenged in some way that I cannot describe yet.

Until, the next hot news is presented, Sh!t Could be Worse
(nice ring to it, nice...right).

PS: if you have any cool idea's for a title, and I agree to it ~ I will buy it from you for $20. No jokey!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It could be "Sh,It Could Be Worse"

$20 please.

-Jamester

Fernandes H. said...

I've considered that ~ but I might just completely get rid of that title. Still debating it. Sorry but I have to hold on to the $20, a little longe. Thanks for the comment though.