Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Am "Not" Robot!?



So, compared to my last few posts, I will write this one in 600 words or less. Lets count!

Before you all continue reading on, I want to share this link with you all, as usual (stop sharing links with people - god ~ so-sick-of-your-links) <-- Oo typing to myself as if I am following my own blog --> ! -_- I am following my own blog... Okay ~> so here is the link . Now, you see why my title is super cool right, no...okay ._.

In what direction, someone tell me, is the future of the human race going? That robot, is some serious Blade Runner sh!t. Can you say cyborg ~ and robotron sexy time. As awesome as that robot appears, and how cool it is that Japan is the number one leading county for future technology and robotics, I'm sort of scared for my life. Aren't you? Lets do a quick timeline: Humans imagine robots; humans write books about the future with robots; humans write about the potential intelligence of robots; humans make movies about really intelligent robots; humans make other movies about robots wanting to be human, and because of the human's ego, robots are denied equal rights (I Robot), and decide to take over the freaking world (Matrix). Is anyone going to side with me hear, or am I sounding like one of those annoying cults of people who gather together to stop the progress of moving forward as a human race - a.k.a. - the clone haters. (side note 1) I think that cloning research should continue, although, again we have the authors of these many sci-fi thrillers, in which cloning technology is used in a bad way, and of course, threaten the human race in one way or another. It could be very helpful, if we were able to perfectly clone a human without having to take more than just a strand of DNA from them. It would be horrible to have the power to dissect a clone, but if would someone conduct experiments without destroying something that is still human, then I say lets go ahead and do it...Great after typing that out, that actually sounds horrible, and very inhumane. Okay, maybe if we just learned how to clone, and in the process, experiment on changing different DNA strands to  make the human more perfect. I'm down with eternal life - hoot hoot - sign me up!

Back to being on topic, I think that the future should be invested in robo-technology. Also, I think that Japan should be the ones to continue to do so. Reason one being: they have already been able to advance this far, and quickly (less than 20 years), and reason two being: Other countries should focus on catching their communities (nation) up with the rest of the world (Africa, middle east, other places where government has been purposely manipulated for the advancement of stronger nations. Also, I think the US should get it's sh!t together first (health care system, educational system, and fixing the freaking budget) before putting money towards projects like this. Although very cool Obama administration, but also very expensive.
What do you all think about Robots. I'm sure you big sci-fi fans are like "he!l yeah, bring on the cyborg apocalypse because its going to be cool to get killed hard by the terminators, and awesome that some of us will survive and others will not"...right. Well I'll let that question stand, and wait for some awesome replies!

Blog out bAby <-- what is that, oh probably trying to type extra words to get closer to 600. And although, I  am very very close, I did it.

2 comments:

ARTBOOK said...

I think it might be cool as long as they don't start using the robots for personal gain ( which we know they will).... I think it would be great to build robots to help others but ...the issue with robots in movies like I.robot and terminator ...is that they all have robots with a mind and a ability to do as it pleases instead of what the person who owns it says.....if they used robots to go to other countries and help out or to even fight battles on the battle field I think it would be awesome...no more deaths no more injurys ...it would be like battle bots but with humanoid figures .......who knows where we will be in about 30 years but u can't help but wonder who will be the one manufacturing these things . I think apple (I. Robot ) lol

Fernandes H. said...

That would be one way to fight a war, using technology such as robots. However, it would get out of hand because everyone will want this technology (AKA the Iron Man). And, then assassinations would go out untraced. I think that might be a big issue as far as using this type of tech. And then you have hackers that will surely get their hands on these, and then terminator ~ lol Thanks for your Comment.