Monday, April 18, 2011

The funny little things


So earlier today, after my girlfriend and I arrived back at her place, I began to fiddle with my iTouch. Consequently, she was easily annoyed and snatched it out of my hands.

What you guys don't know is that my gf and I have this sort of little "game" (not really), in which she and I put passwords on things and have the other try to figure it out. However, she constantly just wants to get into everything that has a password or a lock. So, she always snoops around over my shoulder trying to watch for my passwords.

Okay, back to the story. So, she and I are wrestling over the iTouch, and "she out of nowhere" enters the password correctly into my iTouch with my given hint - which was: easy. She, was so excited and jumped for joy, and I was still a little baffled. I quickly snapped out of it and realized that she must have seen me enter it in at one point. Anyway, as I tried to get it from her she ran into the bathroom and locked the stall. So, I was thinking to myself that she must have changed the password - and I was right. I quickly realized that she must have changed it to something as simple as my password that was on there, and again, I was absolutely correct. I got back into my iTouch on the first try, however, what I didn't do is tell her that I did. So, I went in and changed it to something else (a little more complex). This is where all of the fun came in. I walked up to her, and demanded her to open it back up. And then she said no, it's e-a-s-y, in a sort of teasing tone. So, I decided to have fun with her and punish her. ha ha ha

Of course I'm going to tell you guys!!! Okay, so first I had her promise to open it, by agreeing to do what ever she wanted. So, she just kept pushing the button. She said for a whole hour. So, I said fine. Then she said "and when ever I want the hour to start is when you start." Again, I eagerly agreed. So, I continued with, "open it now!" Then she got a little feisty and continued with her "oh, so you are giving me commands? Make that 2 hours." That's when I decided that I could make this an even meaner joke. I told her off with a "what ever man, I can figure it out." So, I pulled away from her for about 6-8 seconds, pretending that I never changed the password, and then I finally ~ 'gave in' ~ I said, "fine 2 hours," but she wanted to push it a little more and say 3 hours. And then I pretended to be upset, and then finally gave in to the 3 hours. That's when she started with some commands, and requested me to sit down next to her. At that moment, she felt the proudest, as if she had me wrapped around her fingers as if I were a strand of her hair. That's when... !Error! she was unable to open it. I thought to myself, now I could start the laugh here, or I could continue it - that would have been to harsh, so I started with "what, you locked it," and snatched it from her hands. That's when she was looking confused and then I opened it, and laughed into tears as I gave her a one liner from the movie limitless about being 50 moves ahead of her. It was extremely hilarious! I didn't feel bad about it at all! She would purposely do this to gain power over me. Don't mess with your smart Boyfriend ;)
(All love sweety)

I'll end this with, some one please agree with me and give me a thumbs up! Ha ha ha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

不! 游戏才刚刚开始。 我们走着瞧!

Anonymous said...

没有thumb up!

Anonymous said...

C:

Fernandes H. said...

You know what, that was an awesome blog lol. I think it should have a lot of thumbs up ~ b/c she deserved it lol