Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I know what you did last summer, maybe.


Sooooooooooooooooo, I really don't know what you did last summer, unless it involved that cast -->

Or that guy there below trying to take his revenged on the people above. However, I do know what I am going to do this summer, and sort of what I did last summer (click 2 see)


I'm guessing if you saw that, you might be laughing your head off right now, and it's not true, I was not taking the purple drank. I was however, exploring the east. Really, I was (I totally have footage) ; ) * Well, I thought that was funny, a little. Fine here is a photo! If you were having a little trouble finding me in that photo, I think you should go, today, to see an eye doctor, joking! But if you couldn't find me, look for the only brown guy walking around [bottom left]. I was standing in the middle of Tiananmen Square with my travel mates that I cannot post pictures of until I sign a contract saying I could use their embarrassing images of them intoxicated and what not...just some, you know confusing stuff and whatever, I could be liable to lawsuit, etc.

Anyways, I really hope you guys have a wonderful summer. I'll be spending 3 weeks of it in summer class, and then two months in the.....dun dun daaaaah!!!
But not in that apple (found that on google images - still cool). I'm talking about the place where dreams (not Disneyland) and careers come true!
                                                NYC baby!!!  
I'll be living there for two months, looking for employment to pay the bills, while trying to keep up with this bloggy thang. 
Got any awesome summer plans, or if you just like reading over this blog, tell me about by leaving a comment. And don't forget to subscribe [upper right corner]. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

很高兴看到你对大苹果的激动!