Sunday, May 8, 2011

Where did I go?

I know your looking at that question, and deep down inside your mind --- somewhere beyond the reaches of even you --- you see that this question goes beyond what it seems; for example, it's speaking to you personally. However, my friends ~ it's straight up not that complicated. Very simple, as a matter of fact. 

 That question is referring to me. 

Look at me man. No, I don't want to look at you!

Okay, now I put up an embarrassing photo of myself, and it's what ever. Now lets dissect this photo. Look at that beanie. Clearly it's not cold enough to be wearing that (b/c I am not even wearing a jacket. Secondly, I was stepping out of the car (what did you think you were doing Nan De <- Chinese name). I am clearly, apparently wearing goggles. Those are not shades of any sort. If it was cold, I was not going for a swim. I am also wearing a shirt with flames on it, while groomed with a (others might mistaken it for a goatee, as I had) circle beard - that's the technical term for it.   Under that hat ladies and gentleman, is a full head of hair.Yes, I could "swing my hair back and forth" (Willow Smith's Whip my hair). I hate that song by the way, but love the beat. 



Okay, now that I am done making a fair amount of "substantial fun" of myself (you can crack jokes later in the comment section), I wanted to get into the nooks of what happened to this guy. I promise it's not going to be long at all, and you can even click on this link if you want (hahahaha, F* yo couch N*a!). Obviously, if you are laughing with me at this moment, then you know where that phrase derived from, and you must have clicked on that link. Sadly, that's not true at all ~ deep down inside, somewhere, in some spot where I cannot pinpoint at this moment, I don't really care. Other than that, I do *: ( * <- that's a sad face between the two asterisks.

Alright, so that young gentleman went to college. And that's about it. College really changes you. I look like this now.

Where I live (b/c I'm a hero and what not)








That's pretty much it. Hope you enjoyed reading up on FR. Stay tuned for the next bloggy! (That comment was so queer) Oh hey, watch this Happy Mothers day Link. [!Happy Mother's Day Mommas!]

No comments: