Sunday, May 1, 2011

osama Is Dead as of may 1, 2011

And as I start this blog, you guys must have heard earlier today or right now haha that osama (note 1) has been reported dead. And I will continue this post later when I have further news about tr incident. Although, I can say now that his body is in possession of the American people. And, this is not a double. But as of now my bloggers the USA is in cheer and in it's "happy place." as of now I am hear yells of joy, and I myself as I type these words to you is drinking a sweet cold beer and pounding back a tequila sour on the side (that shit is nasty). I want to say drink up America!!! But let's stay on our toes. I am afraid we may be looking at the terrorist organization making a move after hearing this news. As I said earlier in the blog, I will continue this later, but I do want to say "let's all stay alert" and don't forget we have other issues to still look at - the war, and WMDs, etc. I'm going to go watch te obama speech now!

Stay tuned people, and remember this is Real Talk!
----
Here's an update with video feed from last night, just in case you worldly viewed missed it. Obama's announcement.
Well now that osama is dead, thanks to the Obama Cabinet, this might be perfect timing...you know because he is up for reelection soon. Maybe people will be forgetting about the deficit crises. I'm just going to type after that, NOT! I mean if I weren't too busy celebrating with the others on my campus, I would have thought to capture a lot the footage on camera. It was amazing! Everyone was marching around or should I say parading around the Greens (location on campus that usually houses seniors), shooting off fire works and chanting songs of the American people, however, somewhere there was an odd silence, and it was that millions of Americans, yet happy about this death, was also concerned and wanting to hear more news about bringing the troops home. The mission was to look for osama and also WMDs, however there are already leaks about these WMDs may not exist. And, I am afraid now that because once again the nation is sort of brought together, however this time by joy, the American people will latch on to the executive branch once again waiting for orders on of the next big move. It's scary because when all the trust of the nation is put in the government and if they do not provide, things like the Vietnam protest happen, the 60's movement for equality, the backfire protest during the bush administration happens (aka bring the troops home). It creates an angry spot in the people when they feel that something is going terribly wrong. Even now I am a little silent because I am thinking about where we are headed as a people. I wonder if we can focus on issues that on on our home soil, even if it's for a few days or even a week. Now the entire nation is probably very vigil, and I'll join them because today fir the first time, I am feeling patriotic. Today, I'll say screw you all conspriacist! I'm taking the sides of the American people.

I'll also say this:

Everyone, let's not go crazy yet, we can wait a little longer for the decision regarding troops to be pulled out. However, we should also be ready to act when new information arises because we are the nation, and we have the power to say stop. We should use it if the government decides that they want to continue without our support.

1. "o"sama has finally been added to the list of the dead, and the "o" will finally forever be lowercased ~ Yay!

Your comments are much appreciative.

No comments: