Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Protect the Environment! who to blame?


So hello again to all the blog fans out there! I wanted to comment on something crucial and according to every living being on this planet as well as "outer this world" - environmental protection. When was the last time you (the people) sat down and thought about ways to protect your environment. You do know that the planet is something we as an entire human species as well as other living matter call home. We all need to rethink our lives, I think? What kind of statement is that ~ "I think I need to rethink the way I live my life in order to live in a cleaner, safer, and livable environment." If I were in a room with just one person that said, "I think" that they needed to do those things, I would powder my hand up and slap that "bi* ch. I mean who are we kidding people, I'm not saying that we need to wake up and finally "smell the roses," I'm talking about we need to get up, and plant the damn things, along with more trees to help rid some of the toxin in the air and re-oxygenize our planet. I'm also talking about putting all of our hands in to keep our water clean, allocating more funds towards education to keep our society (and world as a whole) educated, redistribute the wealth - there is enough resources as well as tools to keep the people in the world from going hungry, and also enough to keep us all healthy, however, it is continuously lost to the insurmountable greed that exist in this world - people, I'm talking about working towards a utopia, the only thing close to the dictionary definition of heaven on earth. This is our planet (all living creatures). I'm not talking about we need to stop eating the buffalo or the chicken, I'm talking about living in a world, where there is no war.
Most of you are probably like, "FR we understand what you are talking about - we all get it, but you are talking about a fairytale, a fictitious way of life that will never exist. However, my friends I am talking about the ideals of everyman and women that has ever lived on this planet, but have lost those ideals in the mix of society. Even now as I type these words, I feel that the these words will only go as far as they usually go and that is out to you all. Other than that, it will stay posted to the internet. Why then do you ask me, "why don't I just go Crazy and run the streets screaming "long live an anarchist society," it's because my dear readers that I too will soon lose myself within society when my time comes. I may be a hero of words, and speech, but the real hero is the one that will make a difference. That person will be the one with many (the world, so to speak), and will change society. I don't know how or when, but hopefully that person will emerge one day.

That sounds like some deep stuff right, well it comes out every once in a while. I wanted to share this quick article with you guys. It is about the Powershift engagement last week outside of the White House. They were there protesting against the Obama campaign for the promises made to fund organizations that are dedicated to protecting our home (Earth, duhh). There was some controversy, and everyone needs a finger to point at. I'm not saying they shouldn't point the finger at Obama, but he did make the promise. Also, I don't want to bash Obama because I think his hands are all tied up with being the President of the United States, right? He's not the super hero we've been waiting for, obviously, as we would have noticed on month 1 when he was in office. Hey The hero will get his little break first before he starts to work...I mean he does deserve it right, being the savior of mankind and all. I'll end this one with a link to the article (Click for Article), and some more ha ha ha.

Am I allowed to PS? My blog - so that's a yes! Don't forget to comment.

No comments: