Saturday, July 9, 2011

And? I'm famous, too.

Wait until you guys read this BS Article! I'm not sure if that story went completely down like that, but it's close. They should have included that the BJ policeman was about to get his arsenal whupped! Does it really matter that the name Nan De has come too far to get its street-cred this way.

So, I really wish that someone was there to say Nan De 不可以! Really :..(

Got to Catch the 16:32 (Catch you on the 'literal' flip-side). Good bye Narita, and see you soon Red White and Blue!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

南德!!! 不可以!Dude how long did they keep you?

Fernandes H. said...

lol 你是谁?Long Story, it was about 2 hours. Mostly, because I was complaining and then argued with the Project Manager (P.M) about what happened. Even before we were looking at a "boot out of China," the P.M said she was going to send me home.