Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Comrade Music

As promised, I wanted to write a short blog on an old friend that now goes by the name of Comrade (同志 - Tong Zhi). Yes, for those who are Communist, and well, Chinese, this term formulates multiple meanings in your mind. Lets list a few shall we: My Brother, My Sister, Fellow Comrade, Communist, and my favorite term that encircle the youth of the 21st century, homosexual. I laugh and joke but this is a blog right.

He's formally known as CMG AKA the Blindfolded Visionary. These nicknames may humor some, but they carry history ~ Great history. This young soldier is tied to a system of revolution for the youth in America, and remain a sample idol for youth around the world. REMEMBER THIS IS SPART*** ~ AMERICA!!!AHH! 
(Some drunk people were yelling that on 14 street in NYC - Radom)

Anyway, his words and music are key to an enlighten future. We see it in this video Click Here

Okay, maybe not really in that video. But, we have other footage of Comrade doing his thing in the past, but that, I'll leave up to you to go and search it out (Except for this one ~ Click here TOO HOT). Congratulations my friend on your hard work, and keep it up!

Seriously, if anyone wants to see more ~ I advise you to post what you want on that youtube Channel. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just saw the vid. Is he single?

Fernandes H. said...

Wow your quick lol, I just posted this like 10min ago. ha ha I don't think so. ~ But I hear he's taking in groupies.

Anonymous said...

I saw this guy perform! :)